Main mission of Assembly manager is to develop and implement assembly manufacturing activities in line with HSE requirements, customer expectations and plant objectives ensuring optimum performance against IPIs.
Further responsibilties are:
- Coaches and develops team leaders, to ensure maximum efficiency on shifts.
- Implements continuous improvement plans and activities to maximize the efficiency and development of the assembly process
- Ensures compliance with Corporate and Division HSE objectives and requirements
- Insures parts are produced according to customer specifications and requirements
- Takes part in the implementation of the plant progress plan encouraging staff involvement, through the implementation of a specific follow-up activities
- Leads a daily production meeting, adjust the resources according to the changes, implements and makes sure of the efficiency of the corrective actions
- Participates in the monthly meetings of his/her production unit, defines the plans for short and medium term organization including new product launch
- Manages the assembly area internal organization
- Proposes the operating budget and then deliver the agreed budget
- Manages the team (organization, objectives, discipline and mindset, people development) according to department and projects requirements
- Provides appropriate support on new programs development in relation with Program development team
- Fields of experience: Industry with demanding customers regarding quality and delivery; Sequenced in-line supply/Just in-time supply (SILS/JIT); Large production equipment management (production programs, standard operating procedures creation, process improvements, process failures analysis); Lean manufacturing.
Internal and external customer orientation
Orientation for results delivery
Problem solving skills
Strong leadership with good communication skills to lead a team with engineers, technicians and operators,