Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 31,000 team members located in 26 countries and a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and front-end modules.
Plastic fuel tank systems present the perfect combination of safety, cost and weight performance. They also represent an ideal solution to support the development of hybrid vehicles. Plastic Omnium offers solutions adapted for all kinds of engines.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
- Establish and analyze quotations (RFQ) from approved suppliers and matching the needs of production and pre-production of the company.
- Negotiate accordance with the interests of the company.
- Be responsible for purchasing decisions.
- Develop formal written strategies for goods or programs which it is responsible.
- Participate in the development and achievement of performance based suppliers.
- Working with suppliers, factories and project teams to achieve cost reductions and other series life.
- Establish, maintain and publish documents required by the purchasing force procedures.
- Manage the price changes of suppliers, stock rotation issues, cost reductions, engineering and meetings / activities with key suppliers change.
- Actively participate in meetings of program planning and progress meetings.
- Collaborate with the legal department to ensure the legal validity of contractual relations with its supplier base, as part of its remit.
Purchasing Degree with more than 5 years of experience on the similar position in a automotive supplier
-Master of negotiation and customer / external suppliers relations
-Team work with project teams and purchases.
-Skill in oral and written communication in a professional environment.
-Ability to collect, update and analyze data.
-Ability to manage priorities.
Fluency in English essential (negotiation in English)