- Establish and analyze quotations (RFQ) from approved suppliers and matching the needs of production and pre-production of the company.
- Negotiate accordance with the interests of the company.
- Be responsible for purchasing decisions.
- Develop formal written strategies for goods or programs which it is responsible.
- Participate in the development and achievement of performance based suppliers.
- Working with suppliers, factories and project teams to achieve cost reductions and other series life.
- Establish, maintain and publish documents required by the purchasing force procedures.
- Manage the price changes of suppliers, stock rotation issues, cost reductions, engineering and meetings / activities with key suppliers change.
- Actively participate in meetings of program planning and progress meetings.
- Collaborate with the legal department to ensure the legal validity of contractual relations with its supplier base, as part of its remit.
Purchasing Degree with more than 5 years of experience on the similar position in a automotive supplier
-Master of negotiation and customer / external suppliers relations
-Team work with project teams and purchases.
-Skill in oral and written communication in a professional environment.
-Ability to collect, update and analyze data.
-Ability to manage priorities.
Fluency in English essential (negotiation in English)