To ensure that Associates have everything needed to perform all aspects of their jobs safely and properly.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate SHE (Safety, Health, Environment) objectives and requirements.
- Monitor work environment and mentor employee actions to ensure safe working conditions, LOTO (lockout tagout).
- Lead Associates to ensure they are following current Work Instructions for proper P.M. and maintenance procedures.
- Monitor production schedule to ensure that you have adequate coverage for the day, to perform your daily checks, and attend to any breakdowns that would require personnel.
- Carry a company phone so the Maintenance Superintendent can reach you, or shift Superintendent if needed.
- Ensure World Class workmanship and quality is delivered to all customers
- Communicate IPI ((industrial performance indicators), control assigned area update and make changes as needed to the Maintenance board.
- Ensure Associates are provided proper tools/support to perform their jobs to the best of their ability.
- Relief maintenance superintendent in emergencies if needed.
- Provide direction / assign tasks to reports on your shift, and give assistance when needed.
- Report any safety or performance issues to Maintenance Superintendent.
- Provide spare parts list and upgrade suggestions to machines or other equipment to improve department results.
- Able to order parts in Alfresco (parts procurement program)
- Provide End of shift report to Maintenance Superintendent explaining the detail of your shift.
- Lead your shift in 5-S and visual factory activities assigned to you. Also participate in plant wide 5-S as needed.
- Team lead to team lead shift handoff.
- High school diploma or GED
- Good People Person skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, Excel)
- Willing to train all associates in job functions that you have mastered
- Answer company phone throughout the evening or day time
- Offer up suggestions to improve equipment, with costs, details and pay back if applicable
- Willing to rotate shifts when required
- The ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs without assistance
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Relocation for qualified moves
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.