Ensure customer expectations are met in terms of on time delivery, and product quality. Develop a team in production that will provide a consistently high quality product in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for safety, quality, cost and delivery of assigned shift
- Responsible to lead team and promote teamwork to achieve objectives (operators, moldsetters, process techs, etc)
- Plan and execute efficient mold changeovers
- Closely monitor quality levels and root cause ; correcting any non-conformances
- Maintain processes per the process control plans and ensure associates are following the standards
- Supervise production associates
- Consistently apply policies and procedures
- Develop, implement, and evaluate continuous improvement plans
- Continually work to understand the customer’s requirements in terms of quality and delivery
- Provide feedback to department manager about any quality or production concerns
- Develop all associates into cross-trained, high performing team members
- High School Diploma/ GED, College preferred
- Good written and verbal communication
- Previous management experience (at least 3 years)
- Previous automotive and Injection Molding experience required
- Ability to manage priorities and demonstrate a high level reactivity in critical situations
- Adequate leadership training or college education
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs