- Work according to HSE requirements and promote a Safety mindset.
- Maintain Lobby and reception area in clean and organized manner.
- A member of the first responders team.
- Assist with other duties as required.
- Answer and accurately direct incoming phone calls.
- Locate individuals as requested using paging systems, radio, beepers, etc..
- Record and deliver telephone messages to appropriate individuals.
Manage Main Plant Fax Machine
- Sort, copy, and distribute as necessary.
Manage Daily Visitor Population
- Greet visitors upon arrival.
- Maintain visitors log.
- Notify company contact of arrival of visitor.
- Distribute safety policy to first-time visitors.
Manage Mail Room
- Affix proper postage to outgoing mail and prepare mail for pick-up each day.
- Manage maintenance on postage machine.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain mailbox area in neat and orderly fashion.
Manage Secure Perfect Badge System
- Generate employee and contractor badges for Plastic Omnium.
- Disable badges upon termination of employment.
- Track / log all visitors’ badges that are distributed.
High School Diploma or GED; Associate's Degree preferred
Able to deal successful with all types of people
Able to handle multiple priorities
Able to handle confidential information appropriately
Able to work under pressure
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.