To maintain equipment in the Injection department
- Work directly with the Maintenance Manager to ensure all continuous improvements are implemented correctly on the Injection molding & Auxiliary equipment
- Electrical: Know how to troubleshoot and read electrical prints, Siemens, Allen Bradley PLC trouble shooting and diagnosis
- Hydraulics: know how to troubleshoot and debug hydraulic and pneumatic circuits, read machine schematics and repair
- 6 axis robot fundamentals, and Cartesian robot troubleshooting and debug
- Know injection-molding machine general maintenance, troubleshooting, debug and repair as needed
- Execute lock out/tag out procedures as required on all Injection and auxiliary equipment
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any downtime that can be avoided with proper preventative, predictive or continuous improvement ideas
- Work with equipment suppliers to determine root cause of equipment failures and implement a permanent solution
- Maintain Plant Facility during off shift when needed
- Perform daily checks of all injection equipment
- Fork truck license, Man lift certificate, and crane operation required, will train to our specifics
- High School Diploma/ GED, Associate degree preferred
- Must be able to wear a personal harness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office fluency (i.e. MSProject, Excel, Word….)
- Previous automotive Injection molding and robotic experiences a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs