- Drive and promote continuous improvement standards and methodologies to achieve Manufacturing Excellence by improving industrial performance.
- Promote Continuous Improvement mindset throughout plant.
- Support technical assessments to achieve business goals.
- Respect and follow safety rules.
- AdoptsContinuous Improvement Leader Standardized Work and fulfill expectations.
- Deploy and maintain Focused Improvement processes with follow-up and completion of actions.
- Conduct and lead improvement activity within plant.
- Coordinate and deploy improvements using Kaizen events.
- Implement Lean projects and workshops that produce an improvement of the plant's performance indicators and any other indicators of interest.
- Coordinate and support technical assessments (Injection, Paint, Maintenance) within the plant and ensure the action plan has been deployed and completed.
- Train and develop Plant management team in the formulation and execution of lean projects/workshops.
- Participate actively in Continuous Improvement networks.
- Communicate and deploy Applied Kaizen and Best Practice within the plant. Report progress and results.
- Maintain and submit monthly report on plant performance and activities.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Experience in applying Lean Manufacturing tools
- Application of problem solving methodology
- Ability to lead and coordinate projects
- Demonstrated Performance in Delivering Results
- Computer Literate and statistical knowledge
- Communicates Effectively at all Levels
- Assertive and Self-Motivated
- Must be open to new concepts and innovation with application to problem solving and productivity improvement
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Open to new concepts and innovation with application to problem solving and productivity improvement